Introduction

Thank you for having me here on this platform. I feel I am still a learner yet sometimes there are things I do which just seem to happen . Like summoning . Clairvoyance etc .
I call out to spirits and receive answers almost immediately . Yep so this is a journey of discovery for me hoping that some of you will be able to guide me and explain certain things to me .

3 Likes

The forums here are absolutely full of information. Just do some searching and If you have questions ask.

1 Like

Welcome. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems or methods of magick do you have experience with?

I have edited your title so people will know this is an introduction, and not a feel good “how are you” thread.

Thank you again.

I am 47. Having practised unofficially in magick since I was a teen. My first experience with magick was speaking to people who had passed on I am able to hear passed on loved ones or others only if they want me to. Sometimes they don’t know I can hear them and I try no t to answer only if I am urged. I have also had this ability to see near distant future for some if you know what I mean .
I currently practise summoning of spirits demons etc. Have had a few successful encounters so far. Some of th demons I have contacted are really awesome Buné is my favourite.
I do various other spells as well but I do not sell anything to anyone. Try to help people if I can without the need to have people pay for it. Too many scammers trying to get your money.
And I write. Lol. You must have noticed I love writing but have yet to to write and publish a book.
So to wrap it all up. I am practising magick currently since the 1980”s and am currently practicing summoning and invocations with spirits demons angels entities etc

2 Likes

Welcome and well met!

1 Like