Introduction

Hi I’m Honeybee. new here and a beginner. I do basic candle magic and herb spells. Learning so much here thank you.

Welcome. Please tell us about yourself.

How old are you?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience with magical systems or methods outside of candle and herb magick?

Very beginner only practicing on and off for a few yrs. I’m afghani so we grew up believing in spells/cursing. But I only dabbled in simple luck candle spells

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more :slight_smile:

So are you here finally ready to take magick seriously. A few years to me is three that’s a long time be be dabbling.
I am curious what drew you here, and what you are hoping to learn?

i do mostly honey jar spells , black candle protection spells…easy stuff never ventured into bigger darker stuff. i was getting frustrated bc its very slow and sometimes unpredictable. a friend told me about angel magic and i bought damon brand book on 72 sigils. thru google just to get more info about it lead me to this site and ive been reading ever since. fascinated bc i know so little

1 Like

Idk where you are from but he did say his culture already takes for granted spells and curses. It would be a little easier to dabble for years if your culture did that.

Are you referring to the Goetic demons? Solomons work?

He’s talking about the 72 Angels of Magick. Brand doesn’t have a book on the Goetia.

I had never heard of him before. I thought he meant “demon brand”.

He is the most well known author from the Gallery of Magick, a group of magicians that practice traditional Western Ceremonial. Others of the Gallery you may see mentioned on this forum are Gordon Winterfield, author of Demons of Magick, and Corrwin Hargrove, author of Practical Jinn Magick.

Cool😜 I’m glad you were able to find the form hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for here.

“she” im a girl. i was born in afghanistan. dabble as in on and off never consistently. my culture believes in magic but are taught to fear it and use with caution if u don’t want it biting u back (and steer clear of dark work). i never believed in that or our silly superstitions. the book is 72 angels of magic by damon brand. figured i start there and see where it goes. thanks for the interest