Introduction

Since it seems the thing to do, so it is. My general handle is Mao, or, Cat. I’ve a varied background with a focus towards Eastern mysticism. I’ve studied and practiced various systems over the past thirty odd years. At present, I consider myself a Taoist alchemist, though I do frequently dip in to others things very often, seeing magik as a form of technology to be learned from and used for the completion of my objectives (yes, a Chaote, as well — queue the boo’s and hissing >_>;). I am rather familiar with Hoodoo, Witchcraft, Qabbala, Buddhism, Confucianism, Western ceremonial, Western alchemy, and, intuitive Shamanism in addition to Taoist practice. I often wheel and deal with various entities, usually of the Goetic variety, with a bent towards Naberius, Flauros, Kimaris, Paimon, Focalor, Leraje, Glasya Labolas, Belial, Eligos, Dantalion, Gremory, and, Agares. Above all else, I revere and venerate Lilith, seeking to be the partner and comrade She desires. Has a comfy day. _o/

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Mao

1 Like

Welcome too the forum, anyone devoted to the great Goddess Lilith is a friend of mine :slight_smile: hail Lilith! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Mao I’ve always wondered about buddhism. Looking forward to sharing knowledge

1 Like