Introduction

Hi! It’s a pleasure to meet you!

I would consider myself a self aware/self attuned priestess (and still working on that). I first started briefly looking into magick when I was 16. I’ve had a plethora of unusual and bizarre experiences. In the last 5 or so years since my Saturn return I’ve delved deeply into astrology, focusing on Hellenistic principles and cartomancy, the playing cards speak to me (plus many other divination tools). I have some very profound dreams at times and have come across many spirits/entities this way, and some in my waking life also.
Not to long ago I decided to join a goetia group, which I’ve made some interesting discoveries as I’ve learned more about it. This is what actually drew me here, as I needed to do some work with Andromalius. He came to me in a dream last night, I was then awoken by a click beetle in the room, and it was my research to understand click beetle associations that brought me here.
Andromalius successfully fulfilled me request…
I also write and draw, and have witnessed time and time again images and writings manifesting into my reality.

I guess, I’m more of a jack of trades and master of none. Only working on self.

You turn :grin::innocent:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Welcome. Are you German by any chance?

1 Like

No, just curious as the why you may ask? :blush:

@QueenProserpina Your name is spelt like the German way, minus the “z”.

Why are you from?

1 Like

To my knowledge, Proserpina was a Roman goddess- equivalent to the Greek Persephone. The name is linked to the Latin word proserpere, meaning ‘to emerge’… I’m sure you know the rest of the mythology. Well at least that’s what my studies have said thus far. :slight_smile:

I actually chose this name due to experiences and astrological placements at the time I was born.

I’m located in Australia, family lines stem from Europe/Great Britain and Malta…

How about you? :grin:

I meant “Suzanne”.

England, the mystic isles.

@anon96217651 :joy: ahh I see, well I had 50/50 chance lol.

Lovely! Hailing from the home of the druids :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, an Irish lass?