Introduction

I am a beginner.
Interests: western ceremonial magick, chaos magick.
I am not experienced enough to add more.
I hope I will get help and good advices here.
Sorry for my English, it’s not perfect, because it’s not my native language.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! So have you performed any form of magic or ritual yet?

1 Like

Thanks.
Well, both yes and no.
Yes I did manifest some things to happen with my will, but I’ve never performed a ritual yet. I very recently got an interest in magick. Since month or two. I’m still looking for good resources. If you know something good for begginers (books, articles, etc.), you may share it.

Well, for starters, there are quite a few good tutorials here in the forum that are definitely worth checking out. You can find them using the search bar. As far as books goes, I have heard great things about the Gallery of Magic series, especially for beginners

Yeah, I got a book titled The Master Works Of Chaos Magick written by Adam Blackthorne (I think) a couple of days ago. But I haven’t read it yet. I only gave a bit of attention to first pages. I am going to read it and try some ritual when I get a time, because I am very busy these days. I am going to explore the forum too as well. I heard so many good things about it. However, thank you.

1 Like

No problem. Mediating often is a pretty good way to start. I live a pretty busy life myself so a majority of my practice involves mediating for ten minutes when I get up (or tarot if I have more time. Sometimes a small ritual) with bigger rituals planned on my days off. Go with whatever works for you and be creative with whatever time you have available

1 Like

Yes… But it’s a bit hard to me to meditate. My brain is so active. This is what I must develop. Because I want to open my chakras. Yeah, I know it needs perseverance to success. But I am better now than a month ago. I must meditate more often, I know that. Thanks for your responses, I really appreciate it.

1 Like