Introduction

My name is Nemean Demon Lion KingI am brand new to the left hand path and have not had my Blsck Cherry Busted yet.
This is my second year on the path and have been reading everything I can get my hands on.

I started with witchcraft over 10 years ago. I than became interested in Dragon magic but could not find much on the subject, the two books that I have purchased were written by DJ Conway. At this time I started to become fustrated since I felt stuck, at some point I started being drawn to the dark path but was hesitant because of the years of being brsin washed into thinking that it was bsd and “Evil”.
During this time I was side winded by the Mormon church and lost precious time there. After comming to my senses I continued my journey onward. I one day want to be able to invoke and make a “friendship” pact for my growth and well being.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to BALG. There are many posts/links regarding occult knowledge and rituals, please check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right: and you will find the answer.

Welcome dude!

Welcome!
If you’re into dragons get into Naamah. Just saying.

Al.