Introduction

Hi my name is River (SoulJourney) and i joined this forum a couple of days ago. I am 37 yrs old and from Oklahoma. I have spent the last 17 years in the “new age” spiritual studies but recently discovered LHP and feel very drawn to it. I wasnt ready before now, a series of events led me to start thinking there could be more out there than just the “light” stuff. I feel this power coming from the “darker” side. I want to live beyond duality and i want to embrace both the light and the dark. I feel that my desires will be better supported by the darker arts than the lighter. I feel strength within the darker that i never felt with the light. I am very excited to have found this forum. I have learned a lot from the videos of e.a.koetting, that is how i found this forum. I work in the healthcare field taking care of the elderly and ive been doing that for 10 years now. I was raised christian and when i got out on my own after high school, i found that that religion no longer felt right. I have a LGBTQ lifestyle and i believe that helped paved the way for a more open minded life. It allowed me to question the way i was raised and it led me to find that i did not jive with christianity any longer. When i would read about wicca and buddhism, it felt like i had come home. Like i had practiced these things in other lifetimes. I do not claim any religion. I just enjoyed studying all kinds of stuff and i take which beliefs i want and discard the rest. I believe in mediums, psychics, channelers, magicians, aliens, past lives, other dimensions, and other universes. i try to remain open minded at all times. Anything youd like to know, feel free to ask. It is nice to meet yall and i am very happy to be here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like