Introduction :)

Hey guys! College student here trying to become a living god and not be discovered by all the close minded people around me lol. I suck at intros, but my background is only that I’ve always been extremely attracted to these topics, but never had the resources or space. I’m still working with limited space and resources, but I finally got my own laptop I’m free to explore on! Recently, I began trying to work with King Paimon (huge leap, I know) and although I might have accidentally offended him at one point when I got scared, I do think I got some sort of sign. I have really no basis for this, but there was just a certain feeling I haven’t really felt before and I was talking to myself unprompted as something kinda small but seemingly symbolic happened. That basically was the final push to put my all into learning this properly (or as proper as possible). I look forward to getting to know this community :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum.

We have many fabulous beginner resources so please make copious use of the search function in the upper right.

Here is something to get you started:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.