Introduction(mistake)

Hi!
I’m Ang. Just joined the forum. I’m not so good at introducing myself sometimes. Long story short, I was raised Catholic. Around 4th grade, i found myself more attracted to the darker side. I wanted more knowledge, but that was a dream back then. Today, my abilities are mainly dreaming things that come true. I sometimes feel like I can sense energies around me, kr can sense what someone is thinking if it affects me negatively. The dreams happen 3 times in 2016. It spooked me out, but for some reason, it made me want to know more about the “unseen” world. Around 2016/17, I became a Satanist. I’ve read the Satanic bible front to back and found myself to relate with most concepts mentioned. I’ve tried a few of Dr. Lavey’s ideas on evocation. Didn’t really feel much, and whatever results could’ve been taken as just coincidence. In my search for knowledge, I found E.A Koeting on youtube and I subscribe to his channel. E.A.Koeting is the reason I’m here. I followed along on the lesson/evocation of the 9 Gatekeepers a while ago. While I was concentrating on the ritual, and listening to what he was being told by the Gate keepers, and what struck out to me, as well as what I heard outside of what he said, I knew I needed to be here. That moment was so powerful for me. I didn’t realize I was in a trance if I should call it so till I felt this violent/strong shake under the bed I was laying on. What that voice said made me need more knowledge. In regards to interests, I’m still a new to this, so I’ve tried both Bune and Belphegor. So silly. The whole idea a few months ago was you can ask these demons for help, and they’d help you out like immediately. Well that’s not true. Thanks to E.A. Koeting’s youtube videos, I know better now. My attraction has always been Lucifer. I don’t know why, but that’s the demon/God I’m concentrating on now. In a recent E.A Koeting video I watched, he mentioned something to the effect if you’d been thinking of a spirit/demon whatever, chances are, that entity was already present/around. So I’m really curious to learn more being here. Think I said more than I thought I would. Hail Satan :fireworks:

Ang.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva could you please move this to the proper thread with your mighty mod powers?

3 Likes

Please post your intros here :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, we get one like this per week, you’re not alone.

5 Likes

@DarkestKnight, Newbie problems lol!

2 Likes

Hi!
I’ll start by saying wish I could blame one of my cats for the previous post. Clearly I was learninh how to use the site on my Android. :joy:
I’m Ang. Just joined the forum. I’m not so good at introducing myself sometimes. Long story short, I was raised Catholic. Around 4th grade, i found myself more attracted to the darker side. I wanted more knowledge, but that was a dream back then. Today, my abilities are mainly dreaming things that come true. I sometimes feel like I can sense energies around me, kr can sense what someone is thinking if it affects me negatively. The dreams happen 3 times in 2016. It spooked me out, but for some reason, it made me want to know more about the “unseen” world. Around 2016/17, I became a Satanist. I’ve read the Satanic bible front to back and found myself to relate with most concepts mentioned. I’ve tried a few of Dr. Lavey’s ideas on evocation. Didn’t really feel much, and whatever results could’ve been taken as just coincidence. In my search for knowledge, I found E.A Koeting on youtube and I subscribe to his channel. E.A.Koeting is the reason I’m here. I followed along on the lesson/evocation of the 9 Gatekeepers a while ago. While I was concentrating on the ritual, and listening to what he was being told by the Gate keepers, and what struck out to me, as well as what I heard outside of what he said, I knew I needed to be here. That moment was so powerful for me. I didn’t realize I was in a trance if I should call it so till I felt this violent/strong shake under the bed I was laying on. What that voice said made me need more knowledge. In regards to interests, I’m still a new to this, so I’ve tried both Bune and Belphegor. So silly. The whole idea a few months ago was you can ask these demons for help, and they’d help you out like immediately. Well that’s not true. Thanks to E.A. Koeting’s youtube videos, I know better now. My attraction has always been Lucifer. I don’t know why, but that’s the demon/God I’m concentrating on now. In a recent E.A Koeting video I watched, he mentioned something to the effect if you’d been thinking of a spirit/demon whatever, chances are, that entity was already present/around. So I’m really curious to learn more being here. Think I said more than I thought I would.
In regards to challenges, life. Broken family. Different religions in our home as a kid. 1/2 believed in witchcraft, the other half, christian. Here I am today, a Satanist. That had to be the best thing I did for myself. It taught me to put myself 1st. Goals…I’m trying to make it in life like everyone else. I’ve had a few rd. blocks and feel as though I need to find a way to get rid of them. Plenty of psychic vampires in my life🤦‍♀️ Besides that, I’m a chilled out person. I love animals, love music. Metallica is my fav band. I’m glad I get to see them next yr. I know it’s next yr, but it’s a big deal lol!

Hail Satan :fireworks:

Ang.

2 Likes

Hello, I’d rather not go back to far into who I am. Please just call me Amber. I flipped thew many different religion’s but none seemed to stick. That was until I found witchcraft, I’ve been practicing witchcraft for a few years. I’m hear to see how others deal with being able to talk and see into the other realm.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion but this is not the place for introductions.

I don’t know why @A.Lucifer posted his twice here instead of clicking the proper link. Maybe our mod @Lady_Eva can fix it.

The proper place for Introductions is in this thread here:

Click on the link and it will take you to the right spot.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight, thanks. Think I got it now.

2 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

I think you’ll feel right at home here once you’re all introduced and in cooperation with the very few rules. Did you have a specific question or topic you want to discuss?

4 Likes

Relax people and have a cup of :coffee: like I do. :sunglasses: Sometimes perhaps too much… :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like