Introduction

Hi dudes, im new here. My name is Ada and im 25. I live in north cyprus :slight_smile: I can speak turkish therefore i can be forced used english, but if there is someone who speaks turkish, I can contact you. Im interested in summon sallos and dantalion but i researched a little bit forum, with the information I found try summoning but i guess i can’t :sweat_smile: who can summon and evocation sallos and dantalion i want talk about. Because believe me, I tried every possible way, but I couldn’t feel or see anything. I know that I am new to this subject, but I need their help on an issue that is very important to me. There’s a lot of information out there so I’m hoping someone can help me out. Good day everyone :slight_smile:

Welcome @Islandlife It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If so, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

@DarkestKnight forgive me for skipping this rule, i’m very new to this forum… my interests are demons and i want to concentrate on magic. I don’t have any experience in magic, but I’ve been researching for almost 2 years and just started working (2 weeks) I am not connected to a system, I tried to apply what I read on the forum… I looked at his sigil and imagined it, said and meditated, even presented gifts, but I can’t…

1 Like