Introduction

Hello everyone, im not good at introducing but here i go. Since i was very younge maybe around 4-5 years i remember i started having past life memories. Ive been able to be contact of other light beings and felt them and seen them a couple of times. I also have a bit of experience astral projecting. Anyways. For the last past 4 years my life has been full of stress and anger and because of that i had lost the little spiritual things i had. Now im again meditating and trying to be positive and looking forward to become better spiritually :relieved: i hope to find some good friends here and exchange some experiences with you guys. Also who would like to try to meet in the astral plane? :star_struck::star_struck: Im excited for this!

Welcome @Universe

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like

Hello, i was born in Mexico but currently living in Maldives. Well i never practiced this since j was 10 yrs i was just able to communicate with these beings and get past life memories. Now i am actually practicing, its been a week. And magic, i did actually did something not good to someone that hurt me. And thats it when it comes to magic or rituals/spells. So im a very beginner with some natural experiences :relieved:.

Mostly i am focusing right now on making this ability? Stronger of being able to communicate with beings. And im a bit crazy about astral projection which i do have experience also but have only managed to be put for a few seconds :pleading_face:.

How about you? Tell me a bit about yourself

Hello :smiley: Welcome. Nice to have you here

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:. I have a question you’ve been here for some time now right? I was introduced to this page by someone, but this place seems mostly only for people who are into the dark right? Or is there others who are focused on the light?

2 Likes

We have all kinds of practitioners here. Every type of magick is welcome. While most members do walk the Left Hand Path, we have plenty who don’t as well.

2 Likes

Hi there @Universe, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here. There are a great deal of members here that practice only light, some practice only dark, but all are welcome here, no discrimination. I practice a bit of both. I still pray and talk to (but not worship, there’s a difference) the God I grew up with. I also call on demons, angels, I created servitors, I basically walk my own path and take control of my life as I see fit. It’s all about doing what makes you feel complete. I hope you can find a place here and learn and practice what will make you feel complete as well.

Welcome again!

1 Like