Introduction

Hello, my name is Michael. I don’t have a magical name. I’ve been working with BELIAL on and off for a couple of years. I’ve been aware of Balg and alot of other avenues within Demonalatry and Satanism. For some reason Belial encouraged me to join this forum. Ism and am not a beginner if that makes sense. I’ve read through some of the material on here so far and am enjoying it. I’m looking forward to being here and learning.Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome @Mutt666

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I’m from louisiana. I kinda just have my own thing going on. I’ve been able to see and work with spirits ever since I was young. I got into witchcraft and Satanism when I was around 14 or so. I really heavily on intuition and trance work. I guess I’m just looking to expand in a new direction. I’ve always been a follow the signs type of person. I don’t really know how else to explain it. To me magic is magic as well as a path all to its own. I do have an interest in Quimbanda, Lovecraftian magic and Goetia.

I thought you were Damien Echols for a moment :smiley:

Welcome aboard.

LOL, ha, ha. I never got that response before. And thank you, it good to be here.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Great to have you here.

Thank you

1 Like