Introduction

Hello, my name is Alin and I have been lurking on this forum for the past week or so and I fianlly decided to put behind my days of lurking and join the conversation. I’am 18 years old and I have always been interested in more ‘obscure’ things such as the occult, mythology, magic, alchemy and the supernatural. I have read books such as The Lesser Key of Solomon, Dragon rouge, The Necronomicon and The Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses.
More currently I have developed an interest in Hermeticism after reading The Kybalion and inner alchemy due to a book that talks interprets the 12 Labours of Hercules as spiritual tests, I also began using LOA and to meditate more. I do not have much experience with magic and I have never performed any elaborate or meaningful ritual but I would like to start. I’am interested in all types of magic and spiritual disciplines altough for the time being I would like to dwelve more into hermeticism and inner alchemy.
I’m grateful for being here and I’m happy to meet you all !

4 Likes

Welcome @Decaeneus

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum have you read the Arbatel. Fascinating book and it goes along with your current interests.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Decaeneus!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi Alin, welcome to the forum, I look forward to your contributions here. :wave:t5:

1 Like

The Arbatel of Magick by Robert Turner ?

Welcome Alin,
The lesser key of Solomon or Ars Goetia is a really really exciting book with a lot of potential if you know how to use this key.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

I’ve got the Joseph Peterson version.

1 Like

Oh, it seems it’s different from the one I have, I will add it to my list. Thanks for the recommendation !

I plan on using the Lesser Key of Solomon after I will gain more confidence when it comes to magick and performing rituals. From what I’ve heard you need to be careful with the incantations from Ars Goetia so that you will not offend the spirit you are trying to summon.

Yes, especially you have to sort out the compulsions and Christian elements as they tend to offend the demons. You can use dark divine names instead, but that requires more understanding of the dark side of Kabbalah.

1 Like

So it would be better to read the Kabbalah and reach a certain degree of understanding before I attempt a summoning, I’m particularly curious about the spirits that can teach alchemy. What spirits would you suggest me to summon at the beginning ?

It would be best to study Kabbalah especially in the area of Qliphot. First, I would conjure Belial because he can open the gates to goetic magic. He is the demon who stayed with people to mediate between people and demons.

1 Like