Introduction

Hello, my name is Alxsndr, I live in Brazil, near Rio de Janeiro, I work in commerce, and I have been an atheist for a long time, since I was 12 or 13 years old. Today I am 45 and until I got here I developed a conception about energy, which is the only thing I can say I believe in. Recently I started to think that if energy goes through everything, including me, it can be influenced, maybe all it takes is the right influence. With this in mind, I found this space, and I am here to learn.

Welcome @Alxsndr

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no experience in magick at all?

When you say you “developed a conception of energy,” what exactly do you mean? You’ve learned how to sense and feel chi/prana?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Have you done any practicing with energy work?

Yes, i’m here to learn . I think this is not a problem, right ?

Of course that’s alright.

Please answer my question as to what you meant by “a conception of energy” though. Any previous knowledge you have can help us to provide you with appropriate direction and resources.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

@darkest The eyes see and whatI believe in protons and neutrons, the basis of the atom, they exist in everything. Everything is formed by atoms, everything that is physical and perceptible, such as body, earth, universe and empty spaces (simply blind spots of our perception) where the immaterial, the thoughts, desires, memories, wills… I think that if everything that appears as static, like the walls of a house, can be both shaped and remolded, like memories, why not every aspect of possibilities in our journey ? I believe that all things yield to an order, and we must order them according to our will, or universal will. When a Daemon is asked to change something, who is changing it, who asks for the change or who executes the change ? You can see what I mean, @DarkestKnight ?

My english craps , sĂł i use translators .

3 Likes