Introduction

Hello. I’ve been reading this forum for a while now on and off and finally decided to make an account. I’ve been doing magick since my late teens (I’m 30 now) and I do lots of stuff (ceremonial, Goetia, witchcraft, energy work, etc). I actually come from a sort of practicing family (on my fathers side). I used to watch my grandmother, great aunt, great grandmother and other relatives do divination quite a lot when I was a child. They taught me some things but I wasn’t really interested in divination then or for a long time after. Only recently I became interested and my goal is to start getting into that. Sadly my relatives aren’t around anymore to teach me the family methods.

Looking forward to learning more from the people here. Seems like a nice place and I’ve come here quite a few times in the past.

2 Likes

Hello welcome tot he forum! What kind of divination are you interested in?

At this point I don’t have a preferred type since this is one area that I completely neglected. I remember some basic cartomancy that my relatives taught me so I’ve started looking more into that for now. The whole area is new at the moment.

Hi Nightchill, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome @Nightchill

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’m living in Romania. I am generally eclectic and pick systems based on need and feel. I used quite a bit of Goetia for the last couple of years for example. I experimented with different systems at one point or the other. It really depends. For the longest time I steered clear of angelic, enochian but lately I did some work with that as well.

What method did you use, traditional, ceremonial, demonolatry, or one of the modern systems?

I used the Gallery of Magick system for some and I used direct evocation/appeal for others.

1 Like