Introduction

Hi my name is Jake and I’ve been a practicing occultist for the past 10 years starting with the left hand path and eventually finding my way by merging the teaching of some schools belonging to the LHP with what I deemed worthy of extracting from those considered RHP.
I mostly work with lesser spirits serving under high ranking demons because it just works better for me personally but I do on occasions call on high ranking demons as well but before this I mostly called on Azazel,Satan,Lucifer and King Paimon occasionally working with Archangels such as Michael.

I joined this community to share my knowledge with all of you with hopes of learning from every single fellow mage willing to share his or her knowledge and experiences with me :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG

1 Like

Welcome @Jake89

So what exactly do you practice? Everything you have said is general and vague and doesn’t actually tell us anything.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Hello there Jake, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

2 Likes

I’ve never been dedicated to any spirits or systems because I consider it to be more like a fetish(no offense to any fellow mages) so I tend to be more focused on creating the reality I desire rather than the how to which something you will find thanks to the forces of magick if you simply open the doors and keep walking towards your destination

1 Like

Thanks everyone happy to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You still have not answered my questions @Jake89. You keep dancing around, without telling us anything about your actual practice or experience.

You just opened a thread purporting to be lessons from a spirit, so surely you can describe your practice a bit, so we at least have some idea of your experience?

3 Likes

Yes I agree with @DarkestKnight. So @Jake89 here at BALG we ask you to introduce yourself and share some basic information about your practices. It helps us to understand you and what kind of background you’re coming from. To be clear we’re not judging you or your practice but we have the custom of wanting to atleast know about your practices. Please share with us. :+1:

2 Likes

I practice a lot of inner alchemy by vibrating words of power or names that represent the change I’m trying to make within myself for example when I’m trying to mentally prepare myself before a workout session I vibrate Mars or Ares and feel myself hungering for all the activities ahead.

I practice financial sorcery a lot

And seduction which I will be posting under the topic I created

Is this enough ? :slightly_smiling_face:

What got you into magick? :smiley:

2 Likes

At first it was just curiosity but later on I started to like these practices and of course everyone wants to have the ability to manifest their desires

1 Like