Introduction

Hello everyone. My name name is Paul, I’m 23 years old and born in Romania, currently living into United Kingdom.
I love reading and music.
I haven’t tried, or I have no experience with magik whatsoever, but lately, I’ve encountered some energies that lead me to want to practise magik, although I don’t wish to use it upon no one else, but protection, I do not wish any kind of offense, As I have a strong feeling that the universe and its energies are made for the only purpose of self using, self healing and even self punishing when you’re aware of the fact that you’ve might been doing something to wrongfully affect someone.
Anyways, I’m looking forward for learning more about the topic itself as much as even making friends, gather knowledge to be able to help others, and maybe why not creating new bonding relationships with people, as my parents told me that there’s no harm in knowing and having 1 million people, as the harm made by not having those connections

5 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Welcome! That is quite the interesting introduction to magick, but it sounds like it’s gonna make your practice all the more interesting! :smiley:

1 Like