Introduction

Hi, I’m new here and am a starting black magickian.

I used to be to shy to post here.

1 Like

Welcome @Kharlan Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

Yes ok, I used to read many books on the occult, I do rituals weekly.

I started to know some tarot, runes,stones,crystals,candles,fire rituals and scrying with a black mirror.

I’ve read about enochian, satanism and many books from koetting and other black magickians.

My current interests are alchemy and evocation.

1 Like

Like what? What, exactly, do you practice? And how long have you been practicing?

Any specific systems or traditions? Everything you have mentioned is pretty general and doesn’t really tell us much about your experience.

I’ve been practicing for six years.

my rituals are mostly pyromancy putting things in fire like paper,small pebbles, my own blood on parchment I draw on the paper symbols and burn them and check the differences of the effects.

While looking at the candle, I evoke demons with their sigils and chanting their names or making alchemical sayings or witchcraft poems to summon them or talk in demon language

examples:

alchemy poems:water craves to burn into smoke, earth becomes dust.

demon language: ashemat wehesune selaahu inuzual nogoi mekehene wetuh.

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile: