Introduction

Hello, I go by L and I’m new to the forum. I do not have a lot of experience with magic and am mostly reading the books by EA Koetting and information from this forum. I’m trying to study each of the gate keepers and seek to begin the path to ascent. I’m interested in magic because I’m drawn to the idea of personal liberation from conditioning, created norms, etc. I took a few psychology classes and read about Carl Jung so my approach to reading the material is very centered on liberating and working on my subconscious mind to be free from illusions and gaining mental discipline. As a youth I read about candle magic and used to pray to spirits and draft my own spells with paper, candles and blood. As I got older I focused more on tarot cards and meditation devoted myself to more reading. I would like to learn more about the gate keepers and different types of magic. My current struggles are in my personal life - I want to set myself up so I have the capacity to study magic as intensely and as freely as possible. I’m also from the United States.

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome aboard! Glad you’re here.

1 Like

Me too! Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific traditions or systems of magick?

I have been practicing since 2015. I had a very informal beginning. I was taught hindu traditions (prolonged meditation and awakening kundalini) by a mentor which extended into traversing the astral temple and moderate energy work. Then I experimented with sigil work and creating thoughtforms and working on telepathic communications. After which I began to seek out working with the demonic gatekeepers, and recently started reading EA koetting’s books to gain more formal study of magical practices. I have experience that was derived from self-discovery of psychic tendencies and expanding on those, and I’m working on my knowledge and understanding of the draconian path and specific magic systems. I have some knowledge of the archangels and the book of enoch, but again I’m here to start applying myself to the various magical systems one by one and start gaining the education necessary to navigate properly. Beforehand I was doing things mostly by intuition and through self-gnosis.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi L, welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like