Introduction

Hi. I found this site while searching for information on shadow people-one specific one, actually-following an event in March. This site was the only one I could find with in depth information that wasn’t just regurgitating the same minimal info. I’m also trying to really open my third eye, I had a really bad few years that affected my intuition and the modest gift I have that I chose to ignore at times. Anyway, thanks for having such a helpful sure, like I said, everything else I could find was minimal and didn’t help my…not sure what to call it… investigation? very much.

1 Like

Welcome @JugglingChainsaws

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? Your post doesn’t actually tell us anything.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::smile:

1 Like

Thanks to both of you. I’m interested I’m chaos magic. I haven’t done any magic besides a few spells as it feels irresponsible to do so without tons of research and protection. I’m ashamed to admit that the few times I did, it was from a place of anger and desperation. I’m also psychic, but have sort of not tuned into that part of myself during darker periods of my life including one I got over this spring. I’m here to learn about chaos magic, to learn about entities that may be around me, and to figure out who or what the shadow figure was in March during my near death experience. It felt male, in no way threatening or menacing. It wore a hooded cloak and had red eyes. I’ve read red eyes are aggressive, but I wasn’t getting that? It didn’t go away when I’d look away to the other entities. Since I know those were good, maybe they weren’t letting the shadow figure be bad. The word reaper did flash in my head, but it looks close to how the grim reaper is portrayed in television. I’m gonna have a huge cup of coffee and research this site for days, cuz that’s how I am. Thanks so much for replying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes