Introduction

New to the forum and wanted to check it out. I live in the state of Maryland. I mostly practice family tradition, but enjoy working with certain magical texts outside of family craft.

I’ve worked with the gkos and LKOS for about a decade. I find them to be quite the interesting tomes. Though it does feel like it has been longer.

I also work with divination. I find it to be very in depth, and around year five into it, a major expansion happened for me. So, I cherish the method. I do like using the cards over other tools. Maybe it’s just something about the cards

I’m not sure why you chose to make a new thread instead of just posting this information in reply to my questions in your first one, but thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Welcome. I lived in Pasadena for a few years.

Ty ty. I’ve always wanted to visit that location. Maybe I’ll get the chance one day

Not much to see, to be honest. I lived in a subdivision that was nice, compared to the tattoo and vape shop stretches. The Stony Creek Inn had some good food.

You said the magical word.

If there is food. I must try it

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not cheap, but it was good.

1 Like