Introduction

Hi there, I’m not quite good at introductions but I will give it a go, my name is Jezenta feel free to call me jez as I prefer that, I’m currently really into magick, I have started to try candle magic and I have tried evocations and invocations but not really well as I’m fairly new in the stuff, I feel I have definitely succeeded as I did get results for example evoking for school matters which I completely passed my course without study which was quite a shock, had an offender be sentenced quite a long time out of no where and I believe that was my doing, I recently tried to contact Lucifer for training purposes as I wish to become stronger and better. All of a sudden all these ideas came into my head on what to search up and I have learnt some candle magick because it just popped in my head, I’m not sure if that means anything but I do definitely thank Lucifer because I feel I’m already gaining knowledge so I just wanted to join you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Hi @Jezentaki, welcome to the forum.

1 Like