Introduction

Greetings to all!
My name is secret, but I go by Surpeth. I am going to be 19 in August but I am still in my last year(or 2, depending) of secondary education.

I was born and raised in a Christian family and I went along with it until my adolescent years wherein I became semi-agnostic, then atheist and then hermetic (the latter of which I have for the most part kept believing). I took time out of my studies and video games to contemplate my religious standing, through studying multiple religions(even babyonian) until I came to some conclusion of there being spiritual entities of some sort which are much older than probably the human race.

I arrived at the Goetia with disbelief and disgust(due to a somewhat monotheistic bias😬, thanks mom) and decided that if these entities were real(in my mind, the God of Judeo-Christianity was not), my religion would revolve around them. This was 2 years ago though, and my knowledge has grown more than I thought necessary to form an opinion.

As I stand, my belief in spiritual beings and magick is firm, though my experience in them is limited to a few friends personal experiences and a multitude of grimoires and old religious texts. I am unable to do anything in magic or conjuring at this point in my life, but In a year or two I see myself in a better financial and geographical position than I ever have to fulfill all my esoteric needs!

I found this site a few years back(with said monotheistic bias) and have repeatedly returned with more open-mindedness each time. I’ve finally made an account to learn more about the LHP and all of its marvels.

May you prosper on the path less chosen!

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many new things.

I’m looking forward to it, thanks!

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome.

1 Like