Introduction

Hey, my name is Dragos and i’m from Romania. I don’t practice magic but i’ve experienced paranormal/supernatural phenomena since I was a kid. And in recent years the experiences have become more real,constant,tangible. I’m new to this so I don’t really know what to practice. I’ve done some research here and there and I think its best if I start with protection and banishing. Also I have some questions, but i’ll ask just one here that will spread into some small ancilliary questions. For some reasons ive been atracted to mythology for as long as i know, and since these paranormal experiences had become more real and apart of my life ive been drawn to work with deities. My question is are they real, can you befriend them,do they materialize before you(and if so, is it because they chose to or trust you, or i have to put in work in visualisation practices), can they talk,can they pull your astral body to their realm,what can you ask,what can they do for you,do they ever ask themselves for sex or intimate relationship and how does that feel?
Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Welcome. The short answer to your questions is Yes. I would encourage you to use the search feature, as each of those areas have a lot of information. I would start with “beginner tutorials”.

1 Like

Welcome! I would highly encourage you to take advantage of the search bar.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Magick is a very deep rabbit hole, so enjoy the ride!

1 Like

I’m new too! Nice to meet you! I’ve dabbled in magick and it can be addicting. I’ve also experienced the paranormal a lot, and through magick I’ve found it draws more things to you. Definitely use the search bar, there is so much info it can be overwhelming!

1 Like

Thank you all a lot, yea the amount of informatiob is overwhelming.

2 Likes

Yes they are very real , so thousands here will attest , try cultivating a relationship with one of them

1 Like

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

1 Like

I’m sure it is. Your best bet is to start with beginner stuff that interests you, to help cut down on the amount of information you try to absorb at one time. I would encourage you to also put the info to use, as experience can teach a helluva lot on it’s own.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like