Introduction

A new seeker aproaches.

Lately i have been devoting most of my time to mastery of language, ethymology and the like.

I have only invoked and conversed with 1 spirit so far. Beleth, and was given “keys/tools” to search.

Now i’m looking for some doors to open, new roads to go down on the pursuit for knowledge and power.

Greetings from Denmark. Looking forward to good studies here.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

I am unclear, though, on what exactly you practice, and how long you have practiced it. Do you have any experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I have been working mostly with Theurgy, Chaos magic, Sigils and the sort (no more than 2 years i’d say). and basicly i’m looking for some new things to dive into, i spent total of around 10 years, very on and off. studying religious and occult teaching from all over the world, mostly Christian/Catholic, Kabbalah, Thelema to gather as many puzzle pieces as i could, before Really diving into it, now i feel is a good a time as any. I want to get in contact with some more entities and converse. I feel i have been doing it alone for bit too long.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like