Introduction

I am Zagriel, I have experience in ceremonial magick, Vodoun, Vamachara tantra and goetic magick. I plan on using this forum to expand my power and knowledge.

1 Like

Welcome @Zagriel93 Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our introduction requirement.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions. Failure to provide a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Thank you for editing your post with the extra information.

How long have you practiced?

I study various forms of magick. I have been a practitioner of Vodoun and ceremonial magick for 2 years, LHP yoga for a year.

1 Like

I’m a ceremonial magician myself. Do you practice any particular system or tradition of ceremonial magick?

1 Like

Yes, I have worked in the Golden Dawn system. I’m currently branching off into demonic path-workings.

1 Like

Nice. I have also practiced the Golden Dawn tradition, among others, but my current practice now is the evocation system of EA Koetting.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

I’m glad to be here, thank you for the warm welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome, man.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many new things.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like