Introduction

Hey everyone,
I’m J, I’m from Australia, I don’t really have any magickal experience, I’ve always been fairly woo woo and I would say alway been solidly RHP not that I was aware there were paths. I’ve invested a lot of effort in my life not seeing any other worlds because if I’m completely honest its always terrified me! I have worked with some of the Archangels for a while Michael, Raphael and Metatron are the ones who seem to want to come in, I’ve never evoked them as such, I didn’t really know that was a thing until recently, they usually drop a name in my head when they want to come in and then make themselves known when I do invite them forth.

Recently I believe Lucifer has been trying to get my attention and I found my way here and over the past week I have had an entire crumbling of a belief system I wasn’t even really aware I held, its been a bit of a wild ride but I’m happy to have been on it. I’m not sure yet what sort of magick I’m mostly interested in, all of it I think currently. I’ve read Tarot for about the last 18 months and I’m interested to start trying to scry also. I do want to advance my clairs and go from there I think.

4 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome to a fellow Aussie!

1 Like