Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I’m 15 ik I’m kinda young but I think there’s no particular age for getting knowledge.
I’m super new to all this stuff but intrested in learning. I haven’t experienced anything magical except a lucid dream which I had as a child(idk if that was a lucid dream but at the end of the dream I knew I was dreaming) and I’ve tried soul travel but couldn’t achieve it altho I think I reached the ‘rupture state’( I think that’s what’s it’s called) but stretched myself back again maybe anxiety (idk🤷🏽‍♂️). So yea I’m looking for help and a place form where I should step into this world of magic. Hope you all will help me.
(Forgive my grammatical mistakes)
Hope you all have a good day!:upside_down_face:
Peace

2 Likes

Welcome.

Where do you hail from?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Right now I’m not sure but I want to experience the unknown (altho that’s scary to me)
I’ve researched about left and right hand path. As left hand path gives me the liberty to interact with any type of magic I’d like to go with that one
(Correct me if I’m wrong)
I’ve heard about stuff like soul travel and lucid dreaming which I think I’ve experienced it. So I want to experience all that.
Please correct me if I’m wrong and ignore my grammatical errors
I’m open to suggestions and any piece of advice
Peace✌🏽

Welcome!
There is E.A. Koetting material on YouTube.

Al.

Mhm there is a lot of content but as I’m super new to all this stuff I’m looking for a first step (if that makes sense). As there is a lot of information out there on the internet I’m confused where to get started from.
Help from anyone would be highly appreciated.:pray:t4:

Perform the Search Function for ‘newbie’ (magnifying glass, top right.)

And don’t read my stuff. I don’t. Can’t stand all the British English spellings or the mystical superiority my postings have. Then there’s all my pent up nastiness; like an old, long embittered school mistress.

Al.
Ps. Maybe I’m channelling post-Thelema Leah Hirsig.

2 Likes

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much!:hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome stranger, may we become brothers, and may you find what you are looking for.

Be blessed.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

sigh @XLOUIEX This is not the correct place to introduce yourself. I gave you the proper link to the right thread, which you obviously didn’t click.

Flagged for the mods as off topic.

1 Like

Sorry I’m new to this website and I’m using my crap phone to post on the website.

Don’t worry about it. The mods will move it to the correct place.

1 Like

Thank you! Wish you luck too for the things you’re looking for or working on.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!
You’re gonna have a blast!