Introduction with the proper intro

So I am new to the magick world a bit tbh but I’ll answer the main questions that need to be answered the best way I know how.:grin:
Where do you hail from?
I am from Arizona how ever I don’t have a direction I would hail ( north, west, east, south) however if I were to hail anything probably the 3 goddesses of wiccan

Do you have any practical experience in magick?
I don’t have magick experience as of rn. I am hoping once I can provide a bigger house for my house hold and if there is a den/ office or a guest home ( I’ll move in guest home to practice)

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?
What I am interested in to practice is the herb of magick and also increase my psychic abilities of course​:grin::ghost:. I also would like to be able to learn the white magick.

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?
White magick
Being a green witch
Someone who has increased abilities to communicate with the other side
Also I would like to have the ability to read tarot cards with limited help of the handy book and also to be someone people can go to for help

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The question, where do you hail from, is simply another way of asking where you are from. It has nothing to do with any spirits or deities.

Oh lol my bad
Phoenix, AZ