Introduction+Vampirism question

Everyone is, and will be, for the forseeable future.

Sure. Life is transition. But i meant in the sense that of big change. But i’m talking about big change. I’ve tried to stay in the more light angelic path for the most part till now. Till a few months ago i’d have never even considered calling upon a Demon. Now i’ve called a few. And until very recently even tho i had recognized my dark side already i’ve tried to avoid it or even think of it if possible for fear of being judged. Now i’m getting more attuned to it seems like.

Anyway, how about that question about vampirism?? Anyone? I’ve never felt like hands touching me like that before. Only the very occasional “bump” at random

1 Like

I must have not seen it

Oh my god. YOUR ENTIRE POST CHANGED.

Sorry my perception is being fucked with

Sorry no I completely just was altered mentally

MErcury retrograde. I need to fix this.

Anyways, yeah thats really normal but you need to purify that energy

any tips on energy purification? as i said i trying to ground it and tried to visualized it shifting to lighter color a bit more but i dont think it got as pure as i wish it had. i was afraid the energy would dissipate into gaia.

1 Like

Start drawing in energy from your non dominant hand, but before you do, imagine a light energy filter around your hand chakra. Only decent energy can come in, and only good energy can enter. The rest stay on the outside of your hand.

You can also have the filter purify the energies, have it so they cant enter without purifying.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

thanks.
So you ever felt hands touching you after you vampirized someone? I’m trying to fugure out how common is that and hopefully get some insight into why that happen

We ask that because it’s part of what helps us keep this forum a BIT more real, a BIT more grounded - if everyone is just Spooky-Spirit-Name, location “the aether” it would cause the forum to shift one significant degree closer to the kind of baseless claims and even larping we aim to keep to a workable minimum.

The original logo for this forum used to say “Real Magick, Real Results” - less of the theophanies and being a woo-woo ascended master, or spirit spouse/slave/channel, and far more of the “I did this method and it got me these material results.”

Mysticism (pursuit of spiritual realisations & insights, often accompanied by a burning need to insist others adopt these “truths”) and magick (causing change to occur in conformity to Will) are slightly different and at times, the two can even clash - the forum was originally primarily oreinted towards peer-testing magick and testing to see whether the claims made about it held up under repeated use by many practitioners.

Also, people sometimes find themselves making friends over time and in that case, a shared background or culture can be interesting to help others speak to you as a real person, not just some username.

Also, please try to not be an ass to @DarkestKnight and other members who approach you, we don’t do the “strict small band of moderators watching over naughty members” kindergarten dynamic here, all members are expected to help keep our forum civilised, and we even have a rather unique system of member-moderation, whereby Regular members have mod-like abilities to make title edits, move threads between Categories, and even move a topic entirely off the public forum.

This might all be very different to what you’re used to, and I can appreciate that, we do have a very different approach to most old-style forums. :smiley:

4 Likes

No and its not normal. I’d suggest you to take a look on these 2 posts

1 Like

again, wasn’t even trying to be “an ass” to anyone. If i say i’m not comfortable saying where i’m from is not assery. It’s just is. I’m not sure someone has to take personal offense on it. I’m sure you as a moderator can have an idea where i’m from. I’d like my private life to remain my private life tho. I made this account and this topic just to ask a simple question from which only 1 member cared to answer. Well, 2 now.
That’s all… it’s quite simple.
Im going to put the question here once more just for the sake of it:

"Has anyone who any vampires or anyone who has engaged in vampirism in the forum had the experience where they just start feeling hands touching them after vampirizing someone?"

thanks, will check

i didn’t see the “hand” part. That isnt normal. Sorry but this is confusing. I am getting a little overwhelmed.

no
Not me, at least. I didn’t see that. Jeez

So tired of fucking up

1 Like

haha, it;s alright mate. At least you cared to try to answer it. You did give me some tips. Which is everything i could ask for on a forum really.

I did the banishings yesterday. I also asked Raziel to help me if he noticed i could need help.
The feelings of hands touching me have completely vanished today.

I guess i’ll have to experiment and see what happens. I’ll notice how the annoying bf behave today and vampirize him once more. Will pay attention if those feelings occur again.

likely someone is trying to contact you.

It is in the introductions guidelines for a reason. And is the simple fact that we have members all around the world and, in some places, practicing magick can be a crime, such as some countries in Africa. That way we can advise the person better about certain things without pointing at something that may be a danger for them.

Other than that, the last time I asked, the person said they are from a Spanish speaking country, so they were added to the private PM for Spanish speakers.

So, yes. It IS important.

1 Like

Alright, good to know!

not a crime being a witch here. hm… i speak engish, i speak spanish, i speak a bit of french… i also speak a bit of portuguese…

If i just say “US” will this thing stop? Again… this is not the point of the post. I’m not trying to be added to any private anything (unless you’ve a private group on how to posses people)

I was just looking for a answer to that question about vampirism and odd physical feelings. No need to drama of any kind… moving on…

On an interesting note, my cats started to behave weird. Like running away from me…
hm… the bf seems less loudy.
More observation needed.

I think offense is taken when there isn’t a proper apology. You may not have meant to be rude, but your reply implied that these are silly, trivial questions that do not matter. And, instead of simply saying that you are sorry, you created excuses and further implied that no offense should have been taken.

I don’t mean to start anything here. I had to learn how to properly apologize to other people, and not everyone is self aware of these things.

Welcome to the forum! I suggest doing some reading up by using the search function on vampyrism just in case there lies an answer to your question, and you’ll probably learn some other good information in the mean time.

I would help but I’m not personally knowledgeable on the subject.

well they do not matter to me. Nor have i asked a question about that. If you’re not gonna actual answer the question of the topic there’s no reason to answer this at all.
I DID use the search. I’m not sure what is the point of saying that (specially when it has already been suggested in the topic). If YOU cared to use the search function you’d see that there’s no topic about vampirism that answer my question. At least i coudn’t find one. Therefore this topic.