Introduction to Tomie

alias and about me; you can call me tomie, it’s not pronounced like tommy. more like toe-mo-ay. then say it fast. what am I into; I practice witchcraft black and white magic, divination, spirit work, go by the teachings of various people like Neville Goddard, more stuff I don’t think about rn like yeah I also work with demons are trying to it’s complicated. I’m a very complex organism, oh yeah and I’m a fucking genius no need to brag in academics lol. I am also learning Latin since I want to become and neurosurgeon and for this as well so it works for me and I always wanted to learn it badly. I’m religious but not at the same time, I’m trying to figure out my path and myself.

I also apply metaphysics into my life. I’m prominently clairvoyant, claircognizant, and clairsentient with my abilities of Claircognizance ranking first, clairvoyance ranking second, and clairsentience ranking third. I’m currently awakening, unifying my chakra’s, and just learning more in general. I know about topics here thanks to my guardian deity minerva since she helped me getting into demons idk I’ve always been into them. Well that’s all for now, but I don’t think I will be posting much rather I like to learn by just reading informative post.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum; may you find what you seek.

1 Like

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Since 2nd grade( I’m not that old so it hasn’t been that long ) but it’s been on and off, but now I’m entirely trying to be devoted to my practice in this and not just my academics.

1 Like

Thank you

Thx