Introduction to me

Hi I’m a beginner in both demonolatry and witchcraft and came here to learn more about the subject. My name is Jasper I’m ftm and I’m just a metalhead who’s always been extremely drawn to demons and witchcraft but never knew how to approach or begin.

Welcome @Jaspercore

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

I’m from Texas actually! I’ve been researching demonolatry for a few months (for a particular demon that caught my attention) which had gotten me into witchcraft as the two go hand in hand. I’ve always had a liking for subjects like this cause I was raised non religious outside of my grandparents taking me to church, I’d just never known how to start. Demonolatry and witchcraft have sort of taken over my entire life over the last month or so as I’ve been taking it more seriously than casual reading or watching information from others.

So no practical experience yet?

As of right now I’ve only really worked on protection (spells, sigils, talisman, cleansing etc), my pendulum and contacting the demon I’m interested in

If I’m understanding correctly, you’ve been practicing for a month or two, not just researching.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jasper, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here :wave:t5: Take a moment to look around and read up on some topics that interest you. If you find yourself needing more info, feel free to ask the other members here and we’ll help out the best way we can.

1 Like