Introduction time for me.... :)

You are a vampire as well that’s great… how do you control it… my mind says don’t control :joy: and get few drops… m unable to understand myself nowadays… it is ruining my meditation time too the moment I focus blood thirst starts… now also when m writing all these my mouth is drying out lol.

1 Like

So was mine when I was writing. :joy:
It’s not so much about controlling it, rather more about accepting yourself and not being afraid of it.
My suggestion would be to work with Lilith.
I work with Lilith and Kali myself and Hecate sometimes.
Generally simply eating any sort of meat, even if cooked will drive the cravings away, for me anyway.

1 Like

That’s great… day time m fine. After sunset I don’t see anything just red blood . No food is helping but it is new so I think there will be some solution. My hand hurts :joy: . Anyways thank you so much :orange_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Have you tried eating beef?

Naa I don’t eat beef… :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s fair enough, It’s a good way to get blood intake though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You mean I should eat raw meat ?

1 Like

Can be done if you have the stomach for it, but not what I was suggesting. Beef steak can be cooked so that it is still raw enough inside to bleed, without being bad for your health.

1 Like

In India beef is not easily available and I don’t eat it… raw meat I will vomit​:joy:. I don’t need a cup of blood just few drops. And those drops are like weed or hash :see_no_evil:. I m just going with the flow. Banishing cleansing is done everyday. There is no bad energy with me too. Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

I figured being in India it would be hard to come by and it’s not about needing a cup of blood either, you would only get a little, unless raw.
It’s not about bad energy either, it’s a natural trait of you that has awoken. Going with the flow, is a good idea

1 Like