Introduction + Thanks Dantalion

Hi,
I want to introduce myself by thanking Dantalion for showing me it works. I don’t know why or how it works, but it works.
After years of attempting to evoke demons seemly in futile attempts, I lost my fate and kept going with my life.
However, not so long ago I evoked Dantalion with multiple requests, and he has delivered as requested. While somewhat arrogant from me to ask for proof, I started seeing a deep red with black and shiny drawings - quite charming tbh - which turned into a dark purple covered in fog. From the fog, I saw a blurry humanoid with long hair who lectured me about my dumb desire for visual proof, despite my demands had been met accordingly.
Despite so, I would like to know Dantalion better, but I haven’t sense it after that occasion.

1 Like

This is not a proper introduction. Please tell us about yourself and your experience in magick.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected. In the future, please make all posts thanking spirits within the designated thread for that purpose.

Hi, I’m replying because I don’t know how to edit the post. I didn’t think talking about me would be as relevant as sharing my short experience.
I’m 21, I only do sigil evocations of Goetia demons. I started 2 years ago, didn’t see results, and dropped it; I returned about this year and it’s been wonderful.

1 Like

Thank you for adding pertinent information to properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. I have edited your title so others will know you have done so.

2 Likes