Introduction/Summary

Hello fellow magicians,
I discovered magick maybe 3 years back and was always very gravitated towards anything that had to do with magick,occult,demons or anything spiritually dark. I decided to dig as possible during the time I discovered magick. I went from unprofessional bloggers talking about its impossible to make contact with demons even though I always believed I could. For a long time during that period alot changed, including the way I dressed, behaved and even took pictures and it still continues to this day, I f***ing love it!. Although I have tried summoning demons before i have not been successful, but that was before I have the growing knowledge I am feeding now. I would really appreciate any help that can be offered to me in summoning King Paimon. I believe he is ideal in my situation, considering the fact that:

• Ive never done a successful summoning
  • Loyalty is something I take very seriously and would be passionate towards devoting this to King Paimon and Lucifer
  • I would offer artistic gifts, along with desirable food

For those who have formed a bond with Lucifer and/or King Paimon, I congratulate you.

Wrong section.

I’ve moved it to the correct one.

Thank you
I am very new my apologies

No worries. Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

What kind of magick do you practice?

Low Magick
Divination

I do not practice these on a major scale, which will change starting today.

This is the community I have been searching for
Though I do need help with Magick in some areas

1 Like

When I say “Low Magick” it isnt in a discriminating manner either, just the term that was used to classify it

No problem. Most of us here don’t use the terms High and Low Magick, but we known what they refer to.

I will restrain if so, also is there anywhere I can receive close to 24/7 communication?
I will be very active from now on along with sharing my experiences

No need. As I said, we know what the terms mean, so if you want to use them, use them.

The members of this forum span the globe so everyone is in different time zones. There is always someone around, though to expect 24/7 is a bit of a stretch. Most people have lives outside of the internet.

Very true, 24/7 was a bit of an over exaggeration