Introduction + Successful Evocation?

Hello I’m Barbara
I’m new to this forum and magick. I come from a muslim household where these kinds of things are not appreciated. My name is made up and I’m not currently comfortable sharing a picture of myself.

I’ve been researching about evocation for the past year. To be honest I was trying to sell my soul to the devil or make a pact with him. But from what I’ve read here that’s impossible.

Last night i did my first evocation. I evoked Vepar. I used the first ritual from the book Demons of Magick . I was terrified and nervous but once i said the demons name it felt like i was being watched from all over. It felt like something was going to tap my shoulder and pull me back. It was the weirdest thing I’ve experienced.

Now again I don’t know if i felt this sort of thing because i was nervous and scared or if I actually did evoke this entity.

Later I heard someone say “Hello” inside my head. But I’m not sure if I just imagined it.

Please let me know if I successfully evoked and tips and how to know if you actually evoked and entity.

Welcome @Barbara It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and you have provided enough information in this post about your experience in magick to meet our rule so I have moved your post to the correct section, and edited your title.

Thank you so much I did read the rules but I was a little confused.

1 Like