Introduction & Questions; about Claudek pact, sigil circles, ritual do's & don'ts, ect

Hi, I’m relatively new to the occult and magickal practices and need some help getting my head around certain concepts and rituals as I feel extremely overwhelmed by the information out there, not knowing quite how to sift through it to get what I want.

A little backstory: So I dedicated my soul to Satan some months back, and I would say this is one of the best things I’ve done, because ever since then I’ve felt a depth of experience that was before blind to me, and am finally able to enjoy life unlike before. I have clarity of spirit and an ability to sense eneregy unknown to me prior, and much improved creativity. However, I’m still lacking knowledge, and yes, there are many resources to learn from, but → how can I tell what information is legitimate and which is disinfo or misinfo?

That being said, maybe someone can point me in the right direction pertaining to my goals?

Right now, my goal is to become rich and prosperous for the sake of my child, and although I know I have the potential, I lack the insight and resources on how to get there exactly. What I need right now is a large chunk of money as a springboard toward my goals.

Thus I’ve been considering making a pact with Claudek or a similar demon/god to help me with my endeavors, or perhaps invoking or evoking them to ask for assistance. However, I’m not quite sure how I should go about this.

→ Do I need to follow a very specific ritual to do this, or can I intuit it by say verbally calling upon his sigil and making certain offerings?

I’m also concerned about unforeseen collateral damage of such a pact;
→ like would Claudek expect more than some offerings of say wine and incense from time to time?

→ And/Or, would he expect service in the afterlife, and what would that even look like exactly if so?

→ How would I be able to tell if such a pact was accepted by Claudek or any other demon? What signs should I look for? Any of them supernatural or just an improvement in my circumstances? Does he ever communicate verbally?

I also have a question about containing a demon’s sigil in a circle. I’ve read somewhere this is somehow abusive to the demon, that it binds them or something; not sure if true. → Can someone please explain why circles are necessary, or the pros and cons of using one or not?

→ Also, what are the ways not to do a invocation/evocation/pact ritual? Is there a wrong way? What are the do’s and don’ts? Just trying to avoid mistakes.

Any guidance on this matter would be much appreciated. And yes, I have been reading through this site, but I don’t always have time to research for info I need; hence why I simply decided to ask. Thank you for any help offered. <3

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Kitt3n :smiley:

I think you might have copypasted the post as the system bot flagged it as potential spam, which happens when it thinks people types too fast; I have cleared that. :+1:

So you’re learning western occultism, how long have you been practicing?

I’m not familiar with that spelling, do you mean Clauneck from the Grimorium Verum?

You don’t need a pact, and a pact is kind of a big deal. It’s ideal to just work with them first and build a relationship before betting in deep like that.

Not really, but it’s nice to follow a recipe that’s known to work for others, when you’re still new. Otherwise “Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law: Love is the law” … Do whatever you want to do.

You don’t need any offerings. I work with Clauneck and I have never given offerings except as thanks after results have manifested. I think you want to avoid an atmosphere of “payment”, they’re not merchants. But maybe that’s just me. :slight_smile:

If you’re talking about Clauneck, no he’s not into offerings, in my experience. He’s more like a way to manifest your will, so you working with his energy to get what you need IS the offering.

No. Sounds like something from fiction.

It’s ideal to work on your sensitivity and astral senses before diving in with contact. You also want to make sure you know how to keep your space clean and clear of unwanted energy that could interfere, how to banish and cleanse to fix a problem entity if it does arise, and how to check you evoked the right entity and not an imposter or parasite… These safety basics are talked about on here as well.

Here’s a bunch of info in a sort of getting started guide: look for the “spiritual hygiene” and “developing astral senses” bits :slight_smile:

Ah, you’ve been reading the opinions of the religion called Demonolatry. It’s their opinion and most practioners don’t agree, it’s a very modern view and I find it a bit weak and insecure.

No, first of all the sigil is not “confined” the circle it t help you bring your attention to it. Second, I believe the entities have free will and don’t come if they don’t want to: they come because they want to. I realise Solomonic Techniques bother a lot of people as they don’t hold modern values and sensibilities, and they used to bother me, but I didn’t understand them, I has listened to hearsay of people that didn’t understand them. Learn from my mistake and study it well before making your mind up.

If any, doing it too soon, or, doing it by “going through the motions” when you’re not actually connected, and didn’t take the time to develop the skill to be able to tell, and you’re just talking to yourself, or worse to parasites.

Then don’t do it until you do. There’s a point where you have to just try something, but do not rush in without taking the time to understand the landscape, what’s real and what’s not. Especially into full on pacts, which are not necessary or advised. That’s 2 years down the line stuff. You’ve been reading too much fiction already and this is a good way to get into trouble.

The best advice I can give you:

1. First and foremost, know thyself. This is a lifelong endeavor but is the most important. Meditate, build your energy and your sensitivity. You need it for everything, from recognising signs to sensing presences or gaining insights.
  2. Read real, time tested Grimoires that people have reported practicing with successfully. Know the difference between UPG (unverified personal gnosis) and verified gnosis.
  3. Read everything you can find about the entity before contacting. This is called “Preparatory immersion” in these parts and helps you connect faster and more easily.

You can also search here and online for the entity name to look for topics with people having issues or successes or tips with the entity you have in mind.

Clauneck is from the books: The Secrets of Solomon, Grimorium Verum and Dictionnaire Infernal. I’d suggest getting one of those for background. There’s usually instructional stuff earlier on in the book.

3 Likes

Welcome @Kitt3n

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Thanks for the response.

To answer: I don’t have much practical experience tbh. But I’m interested in manifesting my vision for the future, and am willing to learn what would help me with that.

Aside from meditating, doing aura cleanings of curses and negative energy, and trying to create a protected aura, I can’t say I’ve done any particular rituals, and mainly it’s because I wasn’t sure how to go about it, and not wanting to make mistakes that could cause them to go sour, I didn’t really try.

Thanks for thoughtful reply : ). I copy and pasted my post from my notepad while offline, so that’s why is registered as copy-pasta.

And to answer as few questions, and sorry, I know I’m doing this in the wrong format, but I haven’t figured out this message board’s functions entirely yet.

As for practicing, I’ve only really focused on meditation/aura cleaning & protection, and studying up on certain esoteric concepts, not wanting to totally dive in without knowing enough. Part of that is because I wasn’t sure what resources to trust.

Yes, I meant Clauneck. I spelled it wrong. Sorry about that.

Thank you for your response .

I’m from the US, though not comfortable being too specific.

Not too much practical experience beyond meditation and aura cleaning/protection. Need some guideance on that.

I don’t follow any specific tradition. I’m interested in figuring out if there’s one right for me though.

I’m interested in learning how to make myself impervious to the negative spiritual forces around me that seem to hold me back from succeeding. I’m very good at sensing energies naturally. It actually scares me a bit, how I can tell without effort a presence, around certain people, objects, certain books, ect. I can sense the energy from anything clearly. But it daunts me, almost like it tosses me around through heavy waves. That’s why I’ve been focused on strengthening my aura through meditation, though I don’t have as much time as I’d like to dedicate to it. I’m also interested in manifesting a life of prosperity and wealth. I do wish it was as simple as doing an occultic ritual, but I’m sure there’s more to it than that. Looking to find spiritual guidance through contacting certain gods/demons.