Introduction of Noir

Hey I’m Noir, I just recently jump into tarot divination even though my interest in magick have grown since I’m a little. I’m a newbie that relies on my intuition/gut feelings and inner voice for guidance in pretty much everything even before I jump into tarot. I’m looking forward to learn much more about divination and kinda need help with learning how to regulate my energy effectively and efficiently also to protect myself as well. I hope I could learn a lot from this forum so I could earn a living and help other people at the same time because both are important to me.

1 Like

Welcome @Noir29

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, outside of divination?

How long have you been practicing?

Hey there I’m from Indonesia, I just recently started since I just got my deck few days ago. Before this I don’t have much practical experiences in magic but I’ve always been pretty sensitive to shifts and such. Last shift kinda pushed me to get my deck and fortunately everything lines up and I’m able to get my deck.

1 Like

Hello there @Noir29, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

There’s a wealth of information here, lots of different topics available. Just use the search function by hitting the magnifying glass up top and search for whatever topic you’re interested in. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to start a topic of your own and the friendly members here will help find the answers for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more.

What brings you to BALG? Are you looking to learn about anything specific?

1 Like

Yes, someone else recommended it to me after I posted that I need to learn how to regulate my energy better and learn how to use it efficiently and effectively as well. I need to learn how to use energy field to help me protect myself and so I won’t lose much energy cause I just got my energy drained a lot. I’m a newbie and I’ve been practicing a lot daily to the point of 3-4 readings a day, and I even already got 3 clients after I just started. But because I’m new and using my energy carelessly I often feel really drained esp. because one of my clients came to me in a life & death situation and I really can’t refuse because my intuition told me to help him and I was just following my intuition. I wasn’t planning on opening up a reading service but my gut feeling kinda leads me to do that and fortunately I’m able to help him but then I ended up getting more clients after him so I need to learn to perform it better and to preserve my energy better.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

thank you for the warm welcome!

1 Like