Introduction of myself

Nice to meet each member present in this forum! I am a teen girl who is very, very interested in learning magick, along with working with spiritual beings!
I am very new towards magick, and have no specific person, mentor, to educate me the wonderful art of magick. I will be really happy if you all help me in becoming what I greatly aspire to be. Hopefully, my journey will take a turning point with my decision of joining this forum.
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for making an introduction.Welcome to BALG forum.

Pretty sure this will help.

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the world of magic. Your first step is to learn how to properly protecting your energy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for guiding me! (Sorry I saw your reply late)

1 Like

Thank you!
Surely helps!

The way of the Mage has many a pursuits of character, as much One can be of it’s…Just a proposal of responsibility, as they are of specific Will, and the Nature will become of you.

The way of the Mage?? Sorry but I am new to this. How many such ‘ways’ are there?

The life of a magically inclined individual is a very long a straight, narrow path of experience, experimenting, and knowing/wisdom, you may find…But, they much come to the deserving of all. Try new stuff, give it your all, and usually it Will repay You.

Yes, I will give my all. Thank you.

1 Like