Introduction of Antreas

Hello guys. My name is Antreas, 30yo from Cyprus.
I’ve been drawn to LHP magic mostly from things i have read and art.
I cannot say i have that much of a knowledge but i sure as hell want to strive for Gnosis. I take it the ultimate purpose of this is self-deification, right? Well i will take my odds to that.
I really do not have any experiences that lead me here other than this fascination i’ve had enjoying occult art. A friend of mine has had really strong experiences since when she was a kid and getting to hear them may be the kick that i needed to take things more seriously.
So here i am. Any advice on how to go about it by you would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

I am going to add “introduction” to your title so someone doesn’t confuse your name with a misspelling of the spirit Andras or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to BALG. Sounds like you have some interest and are seeking knowledge.

For most basic questions check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find many answers with multiple threads and posts.

1 Like

hello!i am xristoforos from cyprus aswell!

1 Like

Hi Chris. Any way we can communicate here? I am new here don’t know if we can private chat

1 Like

we can have a private chat,i will send you a pm