Introduction, Not new but here it goes

I’m by no means New to BALG however, after some time considering what I wanted, I realised that my previous departure & deletion of my former account was preemptive. Most certainly Ibcan still be a member of this group, and shouldn’t bow to societal pressures beyond myself not to practice my first chosen religion … as long as I choose & no one else.

I don’t care what others think of it or me because of it. I live in America & The U.S.A and Religious freedoms & the first amendment are the corner stones of this Nations Foundations. Thus … I’m staying & practicing the crafts I choose to practice & the religions I choose for myself.

I’ve spent most of MY life living & adhering to the religious norms that OTHERS have chosen & expected of me. My Religion as a Luciferian Demonolotrian (and a member of TST) aren’t in conflict with myself more with Virtuouse & Moral Upright & Compassionate living.

No ONE … no Religion … has the corner market on these things … and for anyone to say that I’m neither Moral, Virtuouse nor Upright & incapable of being … just due to what they ASSUME about Me & My Religion & Spiritual Practices … with NO evidences to back up their claims & positions … and EVEN evidences AGAINST such claims (that demonstrate I am VERY COMPASSIONATE, KIND, VIRTUEOUSE, UPRIGHT & MORAL ext.)…

Well it’s just wrong … and with all justness & compassion I say they can Kiss My Ass … I’m staying, I’m participating, & I’m still living out a moral & virtuouse life & practice despite others & what they think. And if anyone want’s to unjustly harass, supress, oppress, degrade, & slander me … I’ll see them in court.

Ave Lucifer!

Hail Satan!

Hail Thyself!

Rebels Against Tyrany!

Call Me John … or call me Hexer … use my Handle … it doesn’t matter.

I’m here without fear … end

1 Like

What was your last username?

2 Likes

Welcome back. I believe @Lady_Eva can connect this new account to your original one so you do not have to do another introduction.

2 Likes

Same as this one … only with a space

1 Like

Welcome back. That will be cool if your name can get merged back together.

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

2 Likes