Introduction no 2

Hi again,

just red the updated rules of the forum, and concluded i should tell about myself one more time because i wasn’t here for few months. Also, i will be more precise this time. :slight_smile:

So, call me Annabelle. It’s my witch name. I am female, adult, coming from Croatia.
My magic path is LHP, black magic, demonolatry, simply said - everything occult. I am doing tarot readings for myself and my friends from some short time ago, Rider-Waite deck and i have found it fruitful. Also i am doing shadow work to build better spiritual foundation and to find my true core, to put my dark sides under control, and my darkness to serve my goals on positive and socially acceptable way.
I have experience in invoking/evoking demons, few of them i contacted for now and i have patron demon for few months already - his name is Leviathan. Blessed be my beautiful guide and friend! :heart_eyes:
For now my approach in magic is chaos, basing my rituals at my belief, what i feel that can work in my individual case. I am all about tolerating different opinions and people, all about love and compassion.
Sometimes i am bad tempered, explosive and over emotive, impatient, but i am working hard to resolve these issues and i guarantee you won’t see me swearing and harassing here, because i have passed very, very harsh school connected with such ugly behavior (blessed be this school, i am thankful for that). :slight_smile:

Also, i am newer in all this, half year for now, so my experience isn’t rich, i am still in learning process. I am glad to be here to learn something new, but also to offer help to other people in these few things i already know at this path. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Greetings and welcome to BALG. There are many posts/links regarding occult knowledge and rituals, check out the sites search engine at the upper right and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You will find the answer.

3 Likes