Introduction,new member

Ok,well like I said I’m new but I have an affinity toward the manipulation of energy,and I’m good at coming up with theories behind the energy

2 Likes

Welcome Kaname

Welcome to the forum.

What areas of magick are you interested in?

I’m interested in baneful magick,and soul travel

Though I can’t soul travel yet

My main passion is LHP

How old are you?

The first thing I would recommend you to do is meditate for 20 minutes twice daily, first thing in the morning, and again before bed.

The second thing is find a banishing ritual that appeals to you and learn it. Practice it twice a day as well. You say you have an affinity for energy manipulation so this should be no problem for you. A good banishing ritual will teach you the building blocks of all magick, and will serve you in good stead if things go wrong, which they will, especially if you get into baneful magick.

1 Like

I’m 19 years old.I got into magic because I was very introverted and I could never find anyone like me, so I searched the web a lot until I stumbled on magick.

If I may ask, what’s your areas of magick

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Perfect age to get started with your training then :slight_smile:

Edit to add: I don’t really have an “area.” I’ve touched on almost everything in my time. Right now, though, my main focus is evocation within the system of EA Koetting.

I actually came up with an efficient way to get my magick to work, apparently by soul projection you can jump start your energy and Clair’s so you can start doing serious magick

Sorry, but you cannot escape the basics, even with soul travel.

The various “clair” abilities are only the start of magick. If you are not strong in the basics like meditation, they will get you exactly nowhere.

Don’t try to run before you can even walk.

Very true, that is why I’m reading purples tutorials

1 Like

If I may ask, how did you get into magick

1 Like

That’s a long, and winding road, but basically, I am a reader. I read a lot, on a very wide range of topics, everything from science and mathematics to all types of fiction.

As a kid, I read everything I could get my hands on. I preferred horror fiction, but I also read romance novels, and children’s books, along with RL Stine’s Fear Street, Stephen King and HP Lovecraft.

My older sister had a couple of books on Wicca, so, naturally, I stole them and read them. They piqued my interest so I sought out others at the local bookstore and library. Got my hands on Raymond Buckland’s Candle Burning Rituals, and performed my first spell to “overcome fear” (I was entering the ring at a martial arts tournament for the first time). It was successful.

From there, I moved on to reading Alistair Crowley and the Golden Dawn, then Konstantinos’ Nocturnal Witchcraft and Chaos Magick. I practiced the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and the Middle Pillar. I read Phil Hine and Peter Carroll and experimented with sigils and servitors while I was in college. I tinkered with Enochian and Hermetics. Eventually I started looking for the darker stuff and downloaded the material of the Order of Nine Angles. They didn’t resonate with me, but I ordered their Sinister Tarot from a website called IAXXAR, and there I discovered this guy named EA Koetting and a book called Works of Darkness.

That book changed my life. I didn’t even know what I was looking for until I found it. I quit dabbling and dove head first into black magick.

I have several threads for money too.

Also look at Eva’s profile and her threads for more info.

Impressive,it is long winding path but it’s worth it, I’m a big fan of Cthulhu mythos, with its theme of incomprehensible power.

Mr. Kendall’s threads are always go to as well. His profile is full of info.

I’m familiar with him,I read his nexus of omnipotence post, interesting to create a power structure to to contain mass amounts of energy