Introduction + Money

I’m new or shall I say, I have returned. Its been a while since I’ve lost my ability to sense spirits, back when I was denying it. I was given 2 guardian demons when I was younger and realize I am really good at love magick and dark magick, comes to me naturally. Currently, I have embraced my gifts and working with demons to help myself and others. I have never been really good at money/wealth magick…so I am now fully emersed into giving that a try. I believe this is similar to me denying my gift and losing my ability to sense spirits…I use to deny wealth and find money the root of all evil. As I got older…I no longer believe that. And I would very much like to change it. I am comfortable…but have the intention to manifest more of it so I can help others and myself.

Welcome to the forum. Please tell us about yourself and your experience in magick.

How old are you?

What do you poractice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

PS: It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so I have edited your title so other members will know this is an intro, and not move this into the money section.

Welcome.

I am in my early 40’s and have been practicing for about 30 years now. I don’t really know the names of the kind of magick I practice…it’s more Chaos with some Voodoo and folk magick. I don’t sit and chant. I seem to get a thought or desire, draw on my emotion, get focused, and things happen. So only recently have I searched out forums with people who believe in what I believe.
When I was 9 or 10 I was taught to channel my energy and focus. And started learning about the different spirits out there. In my 20’s, I received my 2 demon guardians…whom I just recently learned they’re called demon guardians…before I just called them my dark shadow demons that do good things for me.

1 Like

Since you mentioned money its only natural I give you THE CLASSIC MONEY MINDSET book
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century (Think and Grow Rich Series) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1585424331/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_kzLQDb5YAYY6N

If you are looking to be abundant start with that book :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve read it before…but never thought of it as potential magick…but then you’re so right…Think…and grow rich. Gonna give it another read.

Agreed.
It’s a good book to get into the thought process of money… you could supply that with some introductory materials by MindandMagick to get into a base understanding of the link between thought, speech and action - as well.

Aside from that, I am not well versed enough into theurgic rites involving money so can’t say much.

1 Like

I wonder how often people take into account wealthy people’s luck and opportunity in amassing their fortune, and that it wasn’t necessarily their philosophy on money that helped them.

I’m skeptical of books like these because they seem far too predicated on working this flawed paradigm.

That is part of it, sure. However, the particular book mentioned does actually talk about the idea that wealthy people become wealthy because they are always on the lookout for opportunity to make money and they believe they are lucky (neuroscience research has since confirmed what the book says, that lucky people are lucky because they believe they are lucky. They notice things that those who don’t believe they are lucky miss).

I don’t take it like that, as in this helped every other rich people.
I think what they claim is that there are paradigms being not compatible with wealth, more than the thoughts leading to wealth, especially Frater X since he taught planetary magic involing money using Venus and Jupiter mainly, so his idea is not that this will suffice, it will be more complicated according to some and others; especially if there’s some Saturn aspect involved.
About thoughts - for how long you think you don’t deserve large sum of money, or that money is the root of all evil - you will have a different outcome from someone with a much different attitude who believes he does deserve money or that money is not evil, but I think what he said is more than that - it’s just one part of the equation.
I’ve experienced enough to know the importance of paradigms and logically, it could benefit someone seeking money, to use that inner power.
I would admit I don’t have much experience with doing that [thoughts aimed at gaining money], so I can’t talk as an authority about this, only speak of logic.

All it can say is it seems to make sense, but some skepticism is useful for a debate so either way, I appreciate having your side of the conversation as well.

Interesting POVs. Although I have never cared for money, I was always lucky to have enough and always get by with what I need.

I recall once when I was in desperate need of several $10’s of thousands of dollars to help my parents out…I thought of what I needed and although I still hated money…the amount came to me in a few days…literally finding a pile of cash in a potted plant.

However unlike love spells or cursing spells…money spells feels empty when I try them. It’s almost like I talk myself out of not wanting it. I don’t get that moment where everything is blocked out and I’m suspended in darkness to complete my desired request; but rather it feels fake and I’m lying and pretending.