Introduction + Mastering Evocation vs Ars Goetia Course

I would like to ask those that have actually taken these two courses which might be a better fit for me to take first. Being out of work at the moment I’m willing to sign up for one of them while on sale. Immediate goals in working with spirits would be find a way to thrive in the state of the world as we are currently experiencing, overcome fear, find a path both spiritual and mundane. Eventually I do intend to learn and practice Goetia, Enochian, Qabalah, etc. I admit I’m in that space cadet phase of reading this and that but not doing much more than the LBRP.
After reading both course descriptions several times it would seem the Mastering Evocation is more general and the ARS Goetia is, obviously, specific to that system. I guess that’s the question; Will the Mastering evocation course get specific enough with these goals in mind or go straight to Goetia? Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Welcome @Somniator It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction , as it helps is to provide appropriate advice and direction.

Hi,

Here’s my intro: 50’s male in Austin TX. Back in the '90s I tried magick and speed seduction to get (legal age) girls but it never worked. Frequently went to New Age conventions, self-help cassette tape junkie for many years (now replaced with mp3), tried TM, Silva Method, did some Ayahuasca with Stuart Wilde.

I’m interested in Astral/Soul travel, Enochian magick, Goetia, Qabalah. Right now I mostly meditate, read books, some LBRP, and buy magickal accoutrements that sit on a shelf.

Looking at the videos on this site to get moving forward as I learn better watching others first, than from books.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. I’ve edited your title and added “Introduction” to it to show you have met the rule.

Welcome :slight_smile:

And I recommend the Mastering Evocation course. It gives you the tools to evoke any spirit, not simply of the Goetia. The techniques work for demons, angels, elementals, gods, etc so for your stated goals it would be the best choice in my opinion.

1 Like