Introduction + Love spell

Hello im new here. I am interested about black magic .i am really devastated of what happening to me does anyone knows a strong lovespell

2 Likes

You’ll find plenty of them here. However, if feeling devastated I think that it would be better to work on yourself first and eliminate any feeling that is torturing you and the from a position of strenght to make anyone you like to love you.

3 Likes

Take a shower, clean your chakras (lots of chakra cleaning meditations on youtube), talk to your guy/gal, tell him everything, if he still doesn’t love you and you still feel devastated - address Belial to heal your emotions. Do whatever it takes not to initiate any love magic while feeling down and desperate… coz… it won’t work. It will only work when you’re strong. Good luck!

3 Likes

Welcome @Trixie_Dimaawat It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hii im trixie dimaawat 26 years old, im a new here i am.interested to learn black magic.

Thank you! I am wondering to whom i can pray for love spell i want to manipulate his mind. Dantalion or astorath

Okay, why have you introduced yourself here? i told you to click the link and do it in the proper place.

Never mind. I will just. make this post your introduction and move it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes