Introduction + Love Spell Questions

I have been struggling for 2 years now to find and create a love spell. I have always read tge articles on this forum but never interacted.

Welcome to the forum and Please take a moment to introduce yourself. It is one of the forum rule. thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Please tell us a bit more about yourself, as this doesn’t really qualify as an introduction.

What kind of magical experience do you have? Are you a complete beginner? What are some goals you hope to accomplish?

2 Likes

Sorry, like I said it’s my first time on any forum, I usually keep to myself. Well I would prefer to stay anonymous and not use my real name.

My background in the LHP is very short to be honest I only started my LHP “career” if you would call it that about 2 years ago. I used to be a very dedicated Christian up until a series of unfortunate event through me into a rage. I then did the first dedication ritual I could find on the web and became a Satanist. I did it because I was angry, and thought that if god wants me to be a bad guy i will do so ,once the emotions subsided, I realised thatch did not regret “selling my soul” or the dedication ritual because it felt as if I was finally home. I started teaching myself, as much as I could fit in my spare time. About a year ago I joined The temple of accessing flame. I am or was only a temporary member as I did not do the course sent to me to become a full member.

My experience, is basics I have done a lot of sigil craft and have tried evocation,scyring. I also have tried to make servitors. I usually use a bit of blood to charge my talismans or sigils. I have tried bottle magick,knot magick, curses and a bit of sex magick. To be honest I feel as if I am a beginner because I have received little results.

When ever I read the articals it feels as if everybody gets these crystal clear answers and I’m just getting the exact opposite with my experiences.

To be honest my goal at this point in time is just to win over the heart of someone that I would go as far as saying I love.

Other than that I just want to make sure my family is safe, and taken care of. As I continue through life I will obtain more goals and use my knowledge to achieve them

1 Like

Thank you, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Please take a look at our specific love spell section. You may find some helpful information there.

I edited your title so people know you have done an intro :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, it means a lot.

1 Like