Introduction. (I'm new here!)

Hello everyone! First of all, English is not my main language so excuse the poor grammar.

I’m 20 years old and I’ve been interested in witchcraft, horror and creepy things since I was a child. When I was a teenager I tried to forget about them because everybody said it was childish and weird. I just stopped talking about it and it became a secret only my best friends knew about.

The important thing is that some months before my 20th birthday I had a dream where I was looking at myself in a mirror and a word appeared. It said “Belial”. The next day I had that name stuck in my head so I searched it up and got really surprised. (I’m still trying to understand why did that name appear in my dream when I had never heard of it before).
I told my friends about it, they just laughed it off but it struck to me. Later my friends got me The Lesser Key of Solomon as a birthday present and that’s all the experience/knowledge I have about this topic.
Basically I have no experience and I know nothing, but I really want to learn more.

PS: Sorry for ranting and telling you guys my boring life.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

We have many great beginner resources so feel free to make copious use of the search function in the upper right. You will find tons of information to answer any questions you may have, and if you can’t find the answer, don’t hesitate to ask. We’re all pretty friendly here, if a bit weird, like an eccentric uncle. And we don’t bite unless you ask nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m new as well everyone on here is super nice and never hesitates to lend a hand. It’s like a dysfunctional family :rofl: I hope you find everything you want during this journey.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, sounds like you got your invitation to walk this path. I look forward to chatting with you throughout the forum.

1 Like

Your grammar, punctuation and sentence structure is better than most people who’s mother tongue is English.

Welcome.

2 Likes