Introduction + I tried to summon a succubus once.... Need help

Greetings! My name is Kim, im a male 34 years old.
My situation is a bit… Weird. I need help from someone knowledgeable. I have opened a door. Which i don’t know how to close. 14 or so years ago or so. I tried to summon a demon lover. A succubus.
With sigil magic.
Why? I missed the part that they are usually not friendly… And I was curious. And horny.

But as nothing happened I quickly forgot about it…
I wasn’t expecting it to work.

Nor do I understand sigil magic. Still dont.

Anyhow it took 14 years for me to realize I had infact opened a door … I had just started to learn to meditate. I started seeing shadow people 1st. And I noticed someone was in my head… A voice wich wasn’t me… And later made themselves known when i was laying in bed. And something enters my behind. Something long and swirly. Massaging me… I was quite shocked. And later in a sleepy state. I saw a replica of a naked beautiful woman, crouching like an animal. In the corner of my room. And when I spot it. It jumps on top of me. And I black out. In fact 12 years ago. I heard this voice in a sleepy state… Saying" wake up my son" sounding like a child verision of my fathers voice. Then an Ice Cold (even colder) wind enters my left ear… And I black out… Have read later somewhere that evil spirits may enter via the ears…

So what is going on?
Well I’ve noticed that when I dream. Im never lucid. And my dreams are rarely pleasant. Bad relationships seem to be what my dreams are mostly about… Tormenting me with friends not being friends. Not being loved and such. Toying with me.

Someone is constantly blocking my visualizations. I see Orbs. Shadow people. White/grayish ghostly figures. Something black/blue/white crawling on my floor constantly… I see faces. Eyes all over.
They touch me physically 24/7. Sensually at times. Mostly just poking me… Communicating by touch… And almost everything that has been said by the voices. Is fear mongering. And unoriginal. Stolen from somewhere… Stuff ive heard in my life…

And it intenses as I think about it. Which is hard not to.

As it dawned on me that the sigil must’ve worked. I did my own counter sigil. Trying to dispell the old one. Dont know if that even works… It have as of yet given results… Maybe my newbie sigil didn’t work… I dunno…

I need help. Im quite sure… :stuck_out_tongue:

My question is… How do close the door? I also suspect other entities are toying with me aswell… Since weird stuff happened before the sigil…

2 Likes

Welcome @Caldaith It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Besides the experiment with the sigil, do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

I am from Sweden. I am not religious. Nor baptized.

I practice nothing at the moment. Trying to find my way out of the shit ive apparently stepped in… My only experience with “magic”. Is this one. To my knowledge that is…

Been having entity encounters. Fear based…

Seen some reptillians…

Seen some Ufos.

Working on becoming a sovereign being.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. I have edited your title to reflect that you have met our rule regarding introductions. Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

What can I do to remove my tormentors? Its quite bothering… Is there a way to close the door Ive opened unintentionally?

Have you tried a banishing ritual?

No. I did a second sigil with my intent though… Revocation. But nothing as of yet… How would one do a banishing ritual?

Banishing of all entities that are messing with me…
Cus i believe there might be more than just the succubus and incubus. I saw some stuff as a kid that would suggest that… I have no idea what is happening to me truly. Or what that sigil did summon/open.

But i know that at least 7 entities are constantly bothering me. And that im in hellish places as I dream.

How about trying the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram?
I’m not sure how effective this banishing ritual will be in your case but it won’t hurt to try

edit: It is highly popular so I don’t think you’ll have many issues figuring out how to do it

1 Like

Buy epsom salt and put it in a glass bottle and spray it every day on chakra centers , into won’t do a thing you need smt stronger , try evocation of archangel michael or hekate they hate this kind of stuff , but you invited then prepare to accept karma :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it not Abrahamic? I need to rid myself of problems and not gain new ones;) As in im not a supporter of the “karmic system” wich appearently and likely is a soul trap. ( Ive never been out of body. but ive heard the stories ) Sure do want to practice magic. But not on some “gods” or devils conditions.

Why would I use a karmic system? When its a trap…