Introduction + I need help with orobas

sure he did lol. he got someone to run over my scrying mirror lol. like a hit and run… I felt this was not… just coincidence -_-.

Have you got any real evidence of this or are you just assuming?

I assumed the sudden and somewhat almost humourous destruction of my mirror was engineered lol. yes.

but I don’t feel like the door is shut in my face. more like " that’s what ya get , dumbass."

1 Like

I’ve worked with Orobas plenty of times.

Not his style.

If he really did destroy your scrying mirror, ir won’t be because he’s annoyed with you. It’ll be more like showing you what’s not serving you.

Maybe the scrying mirror wasn’t the correct tool for communicating with Orobas.

Just drop your assumptions and try my method. Never had an issue with my method - he always turned up.

Light a tealight. A white one will do fine. Light his preferred incense. Pour him a glass of water or alcohol. Now draw his sigil on a piece of paper. Now sit down, chant his enn while you open the sigil. Vibrate his name over and over. Do all of this with the intention that he come to you.

I don’t know how well your senses are developed, but even if you feel nothing, Orobas is there. At some point you need to accept that the spirits you call on are there. It is Law. Your attention, your calling, your focused intentions etc in ritual brings them close. Period. Most spirits I called in this way arrive pretty damn quick. However, the moment you start doubting, and questioning, and wondering if the spirit is really there, they go POOF.

5 Likes